Please check here regularly for updates.
Government guidance suggests that there are likely to be COVID strains throughout the next few years. Therefore, we continue to emphasise the basic strategies of preventing the spread of COVID by:
- Using posters and sings to encourage social distancing as students and staff move around the building
- One-way movement of students around the school, to provide opportunities to socially distance
- Ventilation of classrooms though the opening of windows
- Use of hand sanitisers at the entrance of every classroom and in communally areas
- Students issued with laptops to participate in remote learning on Blended Learning Friday
- Visitors are limited to the building. Essential maintenance work is completed outside of school teaching hours
- Regular deep cleaning of the building
- Individuals who wish to use a face mask are encouraged to do so
These strategies will be updated in-light of any new Government guidance.
In addition click here for the latest Government website information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).